First, the job requirements:
1, gender is not limited, 22-30 years old, college degree or above;
2, the image is dignified and generous, talkative and appropriate, have a strong learning ability;
3. Have a certain social experience and adapt to the long-term business life;
4, able to abide by the company's various rules and regulations, and can calmly respond to emergencies.
Second, job responsibilities:
(1) Management of newly opened stores:
1. Lead the newly opened store staff to prepare for the new store and bring the new store into normal operation.
2. Responsible for the people, goods and wealth of the store.
3. Continuously train and supervise the store staff to guide the local store manager to quickly take over the management of the store.
4. Maintain good communication and cooperation with franchisees and joint ventures of various departments of the company.
5. Effectively control the cost of the store and have loyalty to the company.
6. Handling store emergencies.
7. Obey the work arrangements of the boss and adapt to long-term business trips.
(2) Supervising and managing the old store: The old store manager resigned, and there is no suitable person in the local area to work as the manager. The business supervisor applied to the company, arranged the appropriate professional store manager to hand over, and was responsible for the daily management of the store. Recruit the appropriate store manager in the local area and train until the new store manager takes over the store management work, and the professional store manager returns to the company.